How To Homeschool
How to Homeschool: Determine Your Child’s Learning Style
Alan Jemison Music
CM for One
Homeschool Co-operatives and Support Groups
CM While Working
CM Families of the South
Our Lady of Perpetual Help (L.P.H.) Resource Center
Discover Your Children's Gifts
What is Unschooling?
A Comparison of Traditional and Natural Learning
Testing and Assessment: What Do the Tests Tell Us?
Numbers Plus - Preschool Mathematics Curriculum
H. A. Guerber's Histories
Drawn Into the Heart of Reading
Smart Mouth is a quick-thinking shout-it-out hilarious word game that helps build vocabulary skills. It includes variations of the rules for category play and for younger players. Players slide the Letter Getter forward and back to get two letters. The first player to shout out a word of five or more letters using those letters wins the round. The game includes tips for teachers. This is a fun game to play with children and adults together.
Children at Play : Using Waldorf Principles to Foster Childhood Development
For the Learners' Sake: Brain-Based Instruction for the 21st Century
Noah Webster's Reading Handbook
Beautiful Feet Books
Bead Sequencing Set
Real Lives: Eleven Teenagers Who Don't Go to School
Idea Book For Cuisenaire Rods At The Intermediate Level
Cuisenaire Rods Multi-Pack
The Absorbent Mind
A new foreword by John Chattin-McNichols, Ph.D., President of the American Montessori Society, places this classic book in a contemporary context, offering an intelligent discussion of current thinking in child education.
LeapPad Game - Mind Wars Jr. Interactive Game
A Reason For® Handwriting
The Story of the World
- The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times
- Activity Book One: Ancient Times
- The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times Audiobook CD, read by Barbara Alan Johnson
- The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages
- Activity Book Two: The Middle Ages
- The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages Audiobook CD, read by Barbara Alan Johnson
- The Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times
- Activity Book Three: Early Modern Times
- Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times Audiobook CD, read by Jim Weiss
Kinder Dolls: A Waldorf Doll-Making Handbook
· Ten designs, including soft, baggy, angel, pouch, sack, and limbed dolls
· Twelve basic clothes patterns and ethnic variations
· Tools, techniques, and materials
· Safety guidelines and sewing methods
· Recycling tips and where to get materials
Diana Waring--History Alive!
The Mystery of History
A Child's Story of America
Maria Montessori: Her Life and Work
The new introduction to Maria Montessori: Her Life and Work by Lee Havis, executive director of the International Montessori Society, discusses the changes that have taken place in Montessori education within recent years.
An updated appendix of Montessori periodicals, courses, societies, films, and teaching materials.
A revised bibliography of books by and about Maria Montessori.
The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas: 500+ Fun and Creative Learning Activities for Kids Ages 3-12
As a homeschooling parent, you're always looking for new and creative ways to teach your child the basics. Look no longer! Inside this innovative helper, you'll find kid-tested and parent-approved techniques for learning math, science, writing, history, manners, and more that you can easily adapt to your family's homeschooling needs. And even if you don't homeschool, you'll find this book a great teaching tool outside the classroom. You'll discover fun and educational activities for kids ages 3 to 12, including how to:
·Create maps based on favorite stories, such as Treasure Island or The Wizard of Oz
·Make letters out of French fries as an alphabet learning aid
·Explore architecture by building igloos, castles, and bridges with sugar cubes and icing
·Review spelling words by writing them on the sidewalk with chalk
·And many more!
This comprehensive collection of tried-and-true—and generally inexpensive—ideas provides the best-of-the-best homeschooling activities that can be done anywhere, anytime, and by anyone.
Free to Learn: Introducing Steiner Waldorf Earkt Childhood Education
· How kindergarten enables healthy child development
· What is movement based learning
· Why creative play is so crucial
· How children learn through imitation and rhythm
· When children are ready for school
· How to get support for parenting and daycare
Free to Learn is a unique guide to the principles and methods of Waldorf early education, drawing on kindergarten experience from around the world, with stories, helpful insights, lively observations, and pictures.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.